EDANT TOURS AND SAFARIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The contract for the services chosen will be either direct with Edant Tours and Safaris or its relevant agent/s.
A deposit of 25% of the total cost of the tour is required to confirm a booking and the balance should be fully paid, 35 days prior to commencement of the safari. However, if reservation is made within 30 days to travel date, then full payment must be made on confirmation.
NB: The company reserves the right to cancel the booking if payment is not received in accordance with these terms, unless prior arrangements have been negotiated with regard to payments.
All payments made to Edant Tours and Safaris represents acceptance of the terms and conditions set out herein.
Payment should be made by wire transfer to our bank account, the details of which will be provided accordingly.
Once payment is made, information should be given to us so that we can confirm the same with our bankers and consequently confirm receipt of the payment.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS, ALTERATIONS
In the event of a cancellation of a tour, the following cancellation charges will be applicable.
Within the period of 15 to 30 days before commencement of the safari, a fee of 25% of the total cost of the safari shall apply.
- Within 14 to 8 days before commencement of the safari a fee of 50% shall apply.
- Within 7 to 0 days before the commencement of the safari, a fee of 100% of the total cost of the safari will apply.
- In the event of cutting short the length of the safari, no refund is made.
- The company has the right to alter a route and offer a substitute route or completely cancel a scheduled safari should conditions necessitate. The right is also reserved to decline the acceptance of any person as a member of a tour should the presence of that person be prejudicial to the good conduct of the tour or be contrary to the prevailing laws in Kenya, in which case an equitable amount of the same will be refunded.
- Edant Tours and Safaris does not accept responsibility for any personal illness, injuries, delays loss or damages from any cause whatsoever, Including weather, machinery breakdown, labour disputes civil disturbances and government orders.
- The company reserves the right to employ subcontractors to carry out all or any part of the services agreed to be supplied.
- Edant Tours and Safaris is insured against legal liabilities arising from injuries which may be incurred by passengers in its own vehicle, subject only to the jurisdiction of the courts.
- With the uncertainties of today’s world, we recommend that you get full comprehensive personal insurance for any and every eventuality.